Surrender 2012 is a time of corporate prayer and fasting with believers from across the country. It is a time for you to experience God in a new way, transition smoothly to your next season, and to rid yourself of every hindrance that keeps you from receiving God’s best.
Our time together will start January 2 and continue to February 10.
Here are a few simple steps to prepare:
- Purchase The 40-Day Surrender Fast (Celeste C. Owens, PhD):
- Complete the Pre-Fast Preparation chapters prior to January 2.
We will begin reading on January 2 with Day 1 – Expect the Unexpected.
And that’s just the beginning. God is going to show up in a powerful way. Others that have completed this fast have been tremendously blessed and God wants to do the same for you!
Even if you have never completed a fast you can do this one. To help you along I have implemented several resources:
- This Blog. Sign up to this blog to receive a new post of encouragement every Monday.
- Daily Prayer. Dial in Monday – Thursday for prayer from 7:00a.m. – 7:15a.m. You can submit your prayer request to this blog, by email, or on Facebook (inbox me if you want to send a private message). The number is 712-775-7200, access code: 438001.
- Weekly conference call. Fridays from 12:00p.m. – 12:30p.m. Be encouraged through prayer and powerful testimonies of those who have completed or are completing the Surrender Fast. The number is 712-775-7200, access code: 438001.
- Facebook and Twitter updates. You are welcome to use these social media outlets to update us on your progress or encourage others through your testimony.
You won’t want to miss this experience! Your willingness to surrender it all to God will pay off in a major way.
Please invite others to participate. As you know, there is no better way to start your new year then through prayer and fasting. If you make this sacrifice, I can guarantee you that your life will never be the same!
Change is in the air,
P.S. Please FOLLOW to have this weekly post sent directly to your Inbox (the icon to follow is on your right at the bottom of this page).