Did you know that cucumbers are the fourth most cultivated vegetable in the world and known to be one of the best foods for your body’s overall health?
Well according to Natural News.com cucumbers are a superfood consisting of 95% water. Also, Nutrition-and-you.com writes that cucumbers offer more nutrients than just water and electrolytes.
Here are 8 benefits of cucumbers:
- Quick pick me-up (Great source of vitamin B)
- Rehydrates body and replenishes daily vitamins
- Good for skin and hair
- Fight cancers
- Relieves bad breath
- Aids in weight loss and digestion
- Cures diabetes, reduces cholesterol, and controls blood pressure
- Promotes joint health, relieves gout and arthritis pain