- Glowing Skin
- Healthy Bones and Teeth
- Strong Muscles
- Weight Loss
- Less Stress
- Healthy Body
- Calcium: Builds healthy bones and teeth; maintains bone mass
- Protein: Serves as a source of energy; builds/repairs muscle tissue
- Potassium: Helps maintain a healthy blood pressure
- Phosphorus: Helps strengthen bones and generate energy
- Vitamin D: Helps maintain bones
- Vitamin B12: Maintains healthy red blood cells and nerve tissue
- Vitamin A: Maintains the immune system; helps maintain normal vision and skin
- Riboflavin (B2): Converts food into energy
- Niacin: Metabolizes sugars and fatty acids
In addition, the USDA states that adults should consume three servings of milk, cheese or yogurt a day. A serving size is 1 cup of milk or yogurt, 1.5 ounces of natural cheese or 2 ounces of processed cheese.
Note: if you’re concerned about the hormones in milk opt for organic milk instead. Of course there are alternative “milk” products that also have load of benefits on health: almond milk (Dr. Celeste’s favorite), rice milk, hemp milk, etc.
So grab you a cold one and enjoy!
Executive Administrative Assistant to Dr. Celeste Owens
If you are in the Maryland area please join us for Surrender Your Void, June 1, 1-4 at Largo Community Church. The cost is $39. It’s time to surrender ALL that has kept you stuck!