Hello Surrender Fast Family,It’s summertime and what comes along with heat? The sun. With it’s beautiful light and pouring rays some may tend to forget how harmful that lovely beaming cluster can really be.
In an article written by Dana Oliver for the Huffington post, she interviewed Dr. Wendy Roberts who stated the top 5 reasons you should never go without sun protection:
- The ozone layer is depleting and your body needs shielding from harmful rays.
- Skin cancer rates are on the rise and sunscreen has been proven to decrease the development of skin cancer.
- It helps to prevent facial brown spots and skin discolorations.
- It also helps to reduce the appearance of facial red veins and blotchiness.
- It slows down the development of wrinkled, premature aging skin.