Step into the kitchen and open up those cupboards until you come across…that’s it: Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar!
Pull it on out, dust it off if you must–because we’re about to put that tangy brownish liquid to some good use.
I’m sure you’ve heard how beneficial ACV is when it comes to, improved digestion, heartburn, intestinal problems and constipation, strengthening of the immune system, regulating blood sugar and aiding in diabetes, detoxification, weight loss, and improved stamina and energy.
And if that wasn’t enough there are still more ways which ACV can be used.
- Hair Rinse: Instead of the harsh chemicals in shampoos, wash away hair buildup with an apple cider vinegar rinse.
- Toner: Psoriasis sufferers. Apply a few drops to a cotton ball and rub on your T-zone or other dry spots to prevent breakouts and minimize blemishes.
- Mouthwash: Mix apple cider vinegar with water, then swish around in your mouth. This antiseptic will break down plaque and bad breath-causing bacteria.
- Bath Solution: The next time you get ready to slip into a warm bath, add one to two capfuls of apple cider vinegar. It draws toxins out of the body, leaving behind toned and moisturized skin.
- Wart Removal: Can’t afford surgery to get rid of warts? Try placing a cotton pad soaked in apple cider vinegar on top, then secure with a bandage. Leave on overnight and remove in the morning. You should start to see results in about a week.
- Sunburn Remedy: Relieve pain and minimize peeling skin by applying a wash cloth soaked in apple cider vinegar to the area.
- Age Spots and Varicose Veins treatment: A way to stop signs of aging, including age spots and varicose veins, is to simply dab it on before going to bed.
- Deodorant: The smell of apple cider vinegar may seem a little sour, but rub a little onto your underarm area and the odor will eventually neutralize.
Wow! ACV is amazing! With so many uses and benefits, I would say it’s definitely a product that can be used in place of quite a few of your man-made chemically processed products. You’ll save money and enjoy the benefits of a safe and natural product.
I also love the Bragg Healthy Lifestyle Motto: “You are what you eat, drink, breathe, think, say and do.””
So, if you don’t already have ACV readily available in your home, swing by your local grocer, pick up a bottle and let the benefits begin!
Note: It doesn’t have to be Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar, but it should be organic.
Here’s To Your Health!
Stephanie B. Davia
Certified Natural Health Professional
**Disclaimer: Please pray and ask God for direction and always consult a doctor before starting any new regimen.**
Upcoming event: Join us for Cycle 8 of Surrender Fast 2014