To listen to this weeks song for meditation, Click on Mary Did You Know – Pentatonix
Lights, Music, Cookies, Parties, Shopping and Church in between.
That’s normally how the holiday season goes.
The holidays are so festive and joyous. Oops, who could forget about all the Christmas movies.
It’s just so easy to get caught up in all the beauty of the holidays.
There are so many ways to prepare for the Holidays to ensure a great success.
But have you considered what Jesus would give as a present to draw people closer to himself?
Or ways he would go about putting a smile on someone else’s face?
Have you asked Him what He would like for His birthday?
I think Jesus would find as many ways to give back as possible.
I believe He would intentionally set out on ways to brighten someones else’s day.
He would definitely want to bring some Christmas cheer during this time.
Are you looking for some ways to do some meaningful things that will truly tug on the heart strings this season?
Are you thinking
Well have I got a few ideas for you.
Here are some ways to brighten someone else’s day and to make your heart feel a lot lighter.
- Spread some Christmas cheer by refusing to speak ill of others.
- Collect some can goods and donate them them to a food bank, a local or home Church.
- Gather up your gently used coats or some articles of clothing and donate them to the Goodwill or a Homeless shelter.
- Anonymously Pay for someone’s layaway, Grocery bill or Restaurant bill.
- Give a generous tip to your waiter/waitress which is sure to make there day.
- Give a genuine compliment to someone each day. Compliments can be life changing.
- Save a life by going to your local blood drive to give blood.
- Lastly, you could donate to the Salvation Army. This is something that is near and dear to my Dad. When he was little, he received gifts from them during a time of need, and he has never forgotten about that. He makes it a priority each year to give to each he come across.
By giving back you will allow someone to see the love of Christ and I’m pretty sure it will put a smile on Jesus’ face.
Here’s To Your Spiritual Health!!!