Quick Tip Monday!!!
Oh how I long for the sweet, bitter taste of cranberry juice.
Cranberries are a multifaceted little berry. It can be used in foods, beverages, as decorations, or for medicinal purposes.
Cranberry juice is rich in antioxidants, vitamin C, and salicylic.
It also builds energy, protein and carbohydrates. as for minerals, it contains calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, and zinc.
Prevents and relieves Urinary tract infections.
–Aids in Cardiovascular health.
–Prevents Tooth decay.
–Aids in Weight loss.
–Helps prevent Cancer.
–Aids in Digestion.
–Are an Immunity booster.
–Provides Vitamin C.
–Aids in Healthy pregnancies.
- Drink 100% pure cranberry juice
- Eat dried cranberries as a midday snack or on the go
- Add a handful of frozen cranberries to your smoothie
- Add them to your morning cereal
- Cranberries make a great pairing with turkey but don’t be afraid to pair it with chicken and pork, too!
- Make cranberry muffins or oatmeal cranberry cookies! Yum.
Here’s To Your Health!!!
Social Media and Marketing Director for Dr. Celeste Owens Ministries