Let’s Talk About the Importance of Water
Water is not only used to fertilize the trees, plants and grass but it is also used to support the body by building a healthy immune system which allows the body to function at optimum levels.
Water is the main component of the human body. Approximately 75% of our body is made up of water, depending on age, body size and gender.
Drinking a sufficient amount of water regularly can be very beneficial for your health; not to mention it’s fat-free, calorie-free, and just plain ole free from the tap.
Benefits of Drinking Water
- Promotes Weight Loss – Removes by-products of fat, reduces eating intake and raises your metabolism
- Flushes Out Toxins – Gets rid of waste through sweat and urination which reduces the risk of kidney stones and UTI’s (urinary tract infections).
- Improves Skin Complexion – Moisturizes your skin, keeps it fresh, soft, glowing and smooth.
- Maintains Regularity – Aids in digestion as water is essential to digest your food and prevents constipation.
- Boost Immune System – Someone who drinks water is less likely to get sick. Drinking plenty of water helps fight against Flu, Cancer and other ailments like Heart Attacks, Arthritis, Depression, Insomnia, and Leukemia.
- Natural Headache Remedy – Helps relieve and prevent headaches (migraines & back pains too!) which are commonly caused by dehydration.
- Prevents Cramps and Sprains – Proper hydration helps keep joints lubricated and muscles more elastic so joint pain is less likely.
- Puts you in a good mood – When the body is functioning at its best, you will feel great and be happy.
- Increases Energy and Relieves Fatigue – Since the brain is made up of water, drinking it helps you to think and stay focused.
How Much Water Should I Drink?
Some say half your body weight; but most research shows that drinking 64oz of water is sufficient.
How Often Should I Drink It?
I Prefer Soda and Juice
I like juice too, but I first get in my 64oz of refreshing life retaining water THEN have a cup of juice.
I Don’t Like Water
I’m pretty positive you’re not the only one. Try spicing up your H2O by adding a wedge of lemon, lime, cucumber, watermelon, or berries. Whatever it takes to get the job done!
Remember water is POWERFUL, HEALING and NECESSARY so drink up.
Here’s To Your Health!!!
Stephanie B. Davis
Certified Natural Health Professional
Social Media and Marketing Director for Dr. Celeste Owens Ministries
**Disclaimer: Please pray and ask God for direction and always consult a doctor before starting any new regimen.**